Sunday, May 8, 2011

Princess Diana Blue Midnight Velvet Dress and Sapphires


Isn't she just gorgous! I didn't get around to the wardrobe change until after the Royal Wedding. Here's the deal. I'm 52 and I can't change her clothes with my contacts in...I have to be wearing eyeglasses and then take them off to see up close. I have displayed her with the COA with details on the dress. I chose the blue midnight to honor the blue sapphire engagement ring that was hers and now Kates...erh...Princess Catherine. Another fun wedding tidbit...me and the hubby watched together beginning about 4:15ET. His plan was to pop in and out...well he popped in and never went out!! He was as fascinated with it as I was. And it hasn't worn off..he admitted that he went to our local jeweler inquiring about having a sapphire and diamond ring made ala Diana & Kate. Oh boy. Have no idea where that is going but you can be sure if I ever receive...I will post here first!

No comments:

Post a Comment