Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Donald Trump Doll

What great timing! From real estate guru to reality TV show star to possible Presidential candidate...and of course part of the Doll Happy doll collection! I love my Donald Trump doll. Hard plastic with a curved hand that you can raise to mimick "You're Fired" or push the button in the back and the voicebox will say it for you! He actually has multiple favorite sayings (6 to 8) from the early Apprentice shows including "I've made many mistakes in my time but you've really screwed up!" to "Stay focused" and "Remember, the buck starts here." Made by JMBP, Inc. with a date of 2004 on back. Shirt, pants and jacket have snaps and entire suit and shoes are removable. The body is jointed all over at elbows, knees, legs, arms so he can sit, stand, arms and hands move up and down, etc. The doll didn't come with a stand but I bought a wire circle one with a metal base and it works wonderfully. Doll is 12". His sweep over/back signature hair and famous mouth-pout are done well -- my pics have shadows but did best I could -- wanted to also show flexibility of shoes for positioning in your display...he can be walking, standing, tilting, etc. I noticed that doll has Trump wearing red tie and blue suit...could it be same from the "birth certificate" press conference he wore in New Hampshire? Even cooler!


I have always been a Donald Trump fan and a fan of every Mrs. Donald Trump fan as I admired Ivana, Marla and now Melania for their beauty, style and each of their entrepreneur successes from jewelry to fashion and even Marla's exercise video! And, now with Celebrity Apprentice, I have become a fan of Donald, Jr., Ivanka, and Eric (I love Tiffany and Baron too!). Okay guys...start making more Trump family dolls!


No comments:

Post a Comment