Sunday, April 24, 2011

Kate Middleton Doll

I am so thrilled with the Kate Middleton Franklin Mint Royal Engagement Doll. And, of course, with the big reveal of the wedding gown on Friday. I may wish I had ordered both but want to savor the Issa blue dress first.  The doll likeness is so remarkable that I am just beside myself with anticipation. Only 5,000 are scheduled to be produced.  No count has been listed for the wedding gown version.

I have the Princess Diana Franklin Mint porcelain "Elvis" gown and I just scored a Queen Elizabeth Peggy Nisbet so I plan to display the 3 together. My thought was to find some mirror coasters or better yet small mini mirror cubes to replace boxes they are displayed on now (see pics) to give a majestic presentation in my doll room.  Any ideas you doll collectors have on that -- please contact me.


No comments:

Post a Comment