Sunday, May 8, 2011

Princess Kate Wedding Doll: Franklin Mint vs. Ashton Drake

I now have a dilemma. They are both beautiful but Ashton Drake is less money at $149 while Franklin Mint is $295. But Ashton Drake is porcelain so if she falls...it could be a nightmare while Franklin Mint is vinyl so breakage isn't a problem but it is nearly $150 more.

As you know from my earlier post, I have ordered the Kate Middleton engagement doll (Issa blue dress) and with the hubby potential news (see earlier post), that is now a must have. So the Royal Wedding Bridal doll purchase has suddenly very unclear. Now as it happens, my savings is not very plentiful as I await sale of eBay item so I wouldn't be in the market for either right now...but my hope is to see both in person and then the answer will become.

Please email, tweet or comment and let me know what you ave decided or if you know about others on the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment